Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have to say my faith in fairy tales is beginning to be restored. Either that or Heavenly Father just knows that I was longing for a smooth patch in my life. I finally feel like I'm not constantly being judged because of my weight. Or maybe I am. But I'm confident enough now in who I am to not be ashamed. Heavenly Father loves me despite my weight, the number of friends I have, and my grades. Also, I'm finally beginning to love school. I've always loved learning, but I've never been willing before to work hard at school work because I hated going to school. I hated being the fat smart kid. But, I'm in college now and none of that matters anymore. I feel really blessed and I know that what some consider life's few fairy tale moments are really blessings from Heavenly Father and they can happen more often if we have faith and do his will.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

That's great Kaylonnie! I'm so happy for you!