Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am so thankful that I know how to write and pull a paper out of my head quickly. We've always been told not to procrastinate and I know I shouldn't but sometimes it just works out. I absolutely cannot believe that Professor Stein gave me 110 points on a 100 point essay that I emailed to him the day after it was due! I've always been very panicky, but maybe I work best in a state of panic, either that or someone watching over me knew that I needed a confidence boost during finals week.


I am so happy I did well on my psych paper, but I am so stressed about my English class. I really want to do well on my career research paper because I've really put my heart into it, but a comment from a classmate that read my paper keeps nagging at me. She said, "I don't think that it was what the professor is looking for". What kind of crappy comment is that! Just because this girl wants to be a book editor, doesn't mean she can walk all over my paper. Uggghhh.... so much for constructive criticism!

No comments: