Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Do you know what two good things about fairy tales are ? A: Fairytale princesses never seem to need to go to college (except in Amanda Byne's version of Snow White, "Sydney White") and they never seem tired. I hate that in college even when you have time to sleep, its never good sleep. Even after finishing my psychology paper that I procrastinated for weeks I still couldn't get a good night's rest. I hated high school, but at least I didn't care enough about my work then that I was able to get some sleep! Does that even make sense? Of course it doesn't.....I hardly slept last night! I tossed and turned all night, then I woke up at 4am yelling "OK!" It was directed towards my mom because I thought I'd heard her say "Get UP!". Apparently it was just a dream, because it was only 4am and she was sound asleep! uggghh! I'm so tired!

No comments: