Sunday, March 29, 2009

2009 has been such a great year so far. I have been blessed tremendously. My sister in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on January 26th. I now have 4 nieces and a nephew. My sister is 6 months pregnant with a baby boy named Joseph Dale and I couldn't be more excited! I really hope that my other sister and her husband get a baby this year. They want so badly to be parents again and have been waiting for such a long time. I can't imagine how stressful the adoption process must be on their marriage. Although I am still living with my parents and I don't have a job yet, I feel like I've grown a lot the past few months. I really didn't want to start going o the singles branch because I HATE socializing and meeting new people, but it has really helped me. I think after I graduated High School and seminary I was stuck in a 6 month long rut in which I only really had like 3 friends i still talked too and I went to school. I really think that I got too comfortable with my life and I wasn't progressing spiritually or emotionally. Lately, I have been feeling the spirit more and I've been a whole lot happier. If knowing who you are and realizing that you need to become better, then actually doing it isn't a fairy tale I don't think I'll ever know what a fairy tale is. That's it! Maybe fairy tales are dreams or goals that you accomplish and the act of accomplishing that thing makes you feel like you're on cloud nine.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so glad you are going to the singles ward. It's not easy meeting new people, but it's amazing to watch people touch and change your life. You are at a VERY exciting stage of life! You've already changed so much, and there's more of that to come. I love ya.

Kaylonnie said...

I love you to Jodi! You are so amazing!