Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fairy Tales

Growing up I always loved Fairy Tales.... especially Cinderella. I remember begging my Mom to read it to me every day for months. I always wished that I could have that perfect moment when I was swept off my feet and all my troubles were taken away, and then my life would be full--even perfect. But it's not uncommon, that is what every girl wants. Every girl wants to wake up one day and have the perfect fairy tale life they've always dreamed of. Don't they? Well I did and still do to some extent. Unfortunately, life is not always perfect and sometimes we have heartaches, disappointments, and dark moments in our lives. But I have learned that without those dark moments we would never be able to recognize the truly Cinderella - like moments that can occur in our lives.

No comments: